Canberra Cross Country Ski Club
Join online through Register Now after 1 May 2017, or download and print the Membership Form [PDF] .
- $50 for a single membership
- $65 for a household membership
- Discounted lodge weekends at the snow field
- Discounted lessons with accredited instructors
- 10% discount on ski and hire gear at selected outlets
- Regular social events and information nights
- Access to car pooling
- Google Group membership with rapid updates on impromptu ski trips
- Weekly club tours
- Club sports insurance coverage
Send a message, enquiry or change of details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, the Club postal address is:
PO Box 6234
O’Connor ACT 2602
Purpose & Constitution
- To promote interest in cross-country skiing
- To promote friendship among people interested in cross-country skiing
- To educate, train, coach and encourage members of the Club
- The expectations of tour participants is at: Advice for Tour Participants [PDF]
- The expectations of Tour Leaders is at: Advice for Tour Leaders [PDF]
Gear for Hire
CCCSC has a few gear items available for hire by members.
Item Weekend Week
Tent (Macpac 3/4 person) $20 $30
Stove (Trangia) $3 $5
Snow Shovel $4 $6
Please email any enquiries to email@example.com.
Go through our Checklist before you hit the snow fields.